-Internet of Things
XC4VLX25-11FF668I FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4VLX2511FF668I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4VLX25-11FF668I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC4VLX25-11FF668I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4VLX25-11FF668I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4VLX25 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex-4 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC4VLX25-11FF668I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4VLX25-11FF668I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4VLX25-11FF668I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4VLX25-11FF668I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC4VLX25-11FF668I Features
Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
Dual-port 18-Kbit RAM blocks
High-speed memory interface supports DDR and DDR-2 SDRAM, QDR-II, and RLDRAM-II.
18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
Optional pipeline stages
Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
Three Families — LX/SX/FX
Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
Optional programmable FIFO logic automatically remaps RAM signals as FIFO signals
Differential global clocks
Xesium Clock Technology
Smart RAM Memory Hierarchy
Optional pipeline stages
Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
Request XC4VLX25-11FF668I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4VLX25-11FF668I Overview
Combining Advanced Silicon Modular Block (ASMBL™) architecture with a wide variety of flexible features, the Virtex®-4
family from Xilinx greatly enhances programmable logic design capabilities, making it a powerful alternative to ASIC
technology. Virtex-4 FPGAs comprise three platform families—LX, FX, and SX—offering multiple feature choices and
combinations to address all complex applications. The wide array of Virtex-4 FPGA hard-IP core blocks includes the
PowerPC® processors (with a new APU interface), tri-mode Ethernet MACs, 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s serial transceivers,
dedicated DSP slices, high-speed clock management circuitry, and source-synchronous interface blocks. The basic Virtex-4
FPGA building blocks are enhancements of those found in the popular Virtex, Virtex-E, Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro, and
Virtex-II Pro X product families, so previous-generation designs are upward compatible. Virtex-4 devices are produced on a
state-of-the-art 90 nm copper process using 300 mm (12-inch) wafer technology
• Three Families — LX/SX/FX
– Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
– Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
– Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
• Xesium™ Clock Technology
– Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
– Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
– Differential global clocks
• XtremeDSP™ Slice
– 18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
– Optional pipeline stages
– Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
• Smart RAM Memory Hierarchy
– Distributed RAM
– Dual-port 18-Kbit RAM blocks
· Optional pipeline stages
· Optional programmable FIFO logic automatically remaps RAM signals as FIFO signals
– High-speed memory interface supports DDR and DDR-2 SDRAM, QDR-II, and RLDRAM-II.
• SelectIO™ Technology
– 1.5V to 3.3V I/O operation
– Built-in ChipSync™ source-synchronous technology
– Digitally controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
– Fine grained I/O banking (configuration in one bank)
• Flexible Logic Resources
• Secure Chip AES Bitstream Encryption
• 90 nm Copper CMOS Process
• 1.2V Core Voltage
• Flip-Chip Packaging including Pb-Free Package Choices
• RocketIO™ 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s Multi-Gigabit Transceiver (MGT) [FX only]
• IBM PowerPC RISC Processor Core [FX only]
– PowerPC 405 (PPC405) Core
– Auxiliary Processor Unit Interface (User Coprocessor)
• Multiple Tri-Mode Ethernet MACs [FX only]
The Xilinx Connecteurs series XC4VLX25-11FF668I is FPGA Virtex-4 LX Family 24192 Cells 90nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4VLX25-11FF668I Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XC4VLX25
2. Virtex-4 starter kit
3. XC4VLX25 reference design
4. Virtex-4 XC4VLX25
5. XC4VLX25 development board
6. Virtex-4 evaluation kit
7. XC4VLX25 evaluation board
8. Xilinx Virtex-4 development board
9. Virtex-4 XC4VLX25
Xilinx XC4VLX25-11FF668I TechnicalAttributes
-Number of LABs/CLBs 2688
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 24192
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 668-BBGA, FCBGA
-Total RAM Bits 1327104
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Supplier Device Package 668-FCBGA (27×27)
-Number of I/O 448