-Internet of Things
XC9536XL-7CS48C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9536XL-7CS48C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9536XL-7CS48C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC9536XL-7CS48C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9536XL-7CS48C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9536XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9536XL7CS48C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9536XL-7CS48C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC9536XL-7CS48C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9536XL-7CS48C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XC9536XL-7CS48C Features
– Supports hot-plugging capability
– Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
– Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
• Fast concurrent programming
– Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
– Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
– In-system programmable
– 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
– 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
– 20 year data retention
• Enhanced data security features
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
– Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
– Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
– 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
– Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
• Advanced system features
– Pb-free available for all packages
– 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
• Excellent quality and reliability
– Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
– Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
support on all devices
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
• Four pin-compatible device densities
– Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
– Lower power operation
Request XC9536XL-7CS48C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9536XL-7CS48C Overview
The FastFLASH XC9536XL-7CS48C is a 3.3V CPLD family
targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in
leading-edge communications and computing systems,
where high device reliability and low power dissipation is
important. Each XC9536XL-7CS48C device supports in-system programming (ISP) and the full IEEE Std 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan, allowing superior debug and design iteration
capability for small form-factor packages. The XC9500XL
family is designed to work closely with the Xilinx Virtex,
Spartan-XL and XC4000XL FPGA families, allowing system designers to partition logic optimally between fast interface circuitry and high-density general purpose logic. logic density of the XC9536XL-7CS48C devices
ranges from 800 to 6400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. The XC9500XL family
members are fully pin-compatible, allowing easy design
migration across multiple density options in a given package
footprint. The XC9536XL-7CS48C architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability. Enhanced pin-locking
capability avoids costly board rework. In-system programming throughout the full commercial operating range and a
high programming endurance rating provide worry-free
reconfigurations of system field upgrades. Extended data
retention supports longer and more reliable system operating life.
Advanced system features include output slew rate control
and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system
noise. Each user pin is compatible with 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V
inputs, and the outputs may be configured for 3.3V or 2.5V operation. The XC9536XL-7CS48C device exhibits symmetric full
3.3V output voltage swing to allow balanced rise and fall
The Xilinx Programmable logic array series XC9536XL-7CS48C is XC9536XL High PerformanceCPLD, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC9536XL-7CS48C Tags integrated circuit
1. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
2. XC9536XL-7CS48C Datasheet PDF
3. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
4. XC9536XL development board
5. Xilinx XC9536XL
6. XC9536XL reference design
7. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
8. XC9536XL evaluation board
9. XC9536XL development board
Xilinx XC9536XL-7CS48C TechnicalAttributes
-Programmable Type In System Programmable (min 10K program/erase cycles)
-Package / Case 48-FBGA, CSPBGA
-Supplier Device Package 48-CSBGA (7×7)
-Number of Macrocells 36
-Number of Gates 800
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 7.5ns
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 2
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 70℃ (TA)
-Voltage Supply – Internal 3V ~ 3.6V
-Number of I/O 36
-Mounting Type Surface Mount