-Internet of Things
XC9536XL-7VQ44I FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9536XL-7VQ44I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9536XL-7VQ44I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC9536XL-7VQ44I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9536XL-7VQ44I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9536XL7VQ44I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9536XL-7VQ44I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC9536XL-7VQ44I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9536XL-7VQ44I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9536XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XC9536XL-7VQ44I Features
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
– Pb-free available for all packages
– Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
– Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
– Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
– Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
– Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
• Fast concurrent programming
support on all devices
– Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
– Lower power operation
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
– Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
• Enhanced data security features
– 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
– Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
– 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
– In-system programmable
• Excellent quality and reliability
– 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
• Four pin-compatible device densities
– Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
– Supports hot-plugging capability
• Advanced system features
– 20 year data retention
– 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
– Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
Request XC9536XL-7VQ44I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9536XL-7VQ44I Overview
The FastFLASH XC9536XL-7VQ44I is a 3.3V CPLD family
targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in
leading-edge communications and computing systems,
where high device reliability and low power dissipation is
important. Each XC9536XL-7VQ44I device supports in-system programming (ISP) and the full IEEE Std 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan, allowing superior debug and design iteration
capability for small form-factor packages. The XC9500XL
family is designed to work closely with the Xilinx Virtex,
Spartan-XL and XC4000XL FPGA families, allowing system designers to partition logic optimally between fast interface circuitry and high-density general purpose logic. logic density of the XC9536XL-7VQ44I devices
ranges from 800 to 6400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. The XC9500XL family
members are fully pin-compatible, allowing easy design
migration across multiple density options in a given package
footprint. The XC9536XL-7VQ44I architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability. Enhanced pin-locking
capability avoids costly board rework. In-system programming throughout the full commercial operating range and a
high programming endurance rating provide worry-free
reconfigurations of system field upgrades. Extended data
retention supports longer and more reliable system operating life.
Advanced system features include output slew rate control
and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system
noise. Each user pin is compatible with 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V
inputs, and the outputs may be configured for 3.3V or 2.5V operation. The XC9536XL-7VQ44I device exhibits symmetric full
3.3V output voltage swing to allow balanced rise and fall
The Xilinx Programmable logic array series XC9536XL-7VQ44I is XC9536XL High PerformanceCPLD, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC9536XL-7VQ44I Tags integrated circuit
1. High-Performance CPLD XC9536XL
2. XC9536XL-7VQ44I Datasheet PDF
3. XC9536XL development board
4. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
5. Xilinx XC9536XL
6. XC9536XL evaluation board
7. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
8. XC9536XL reference design
9. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
Xilinx XC9536XL-7VQ44I TechnicalAttributes
-Number of I/O 34
-Supplier Device Package 44-VQFP (10×10)
-Programmable Type In System Programmable (min 10K program/erase cycles)
-Number of Macrocells 36
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 2
-Number of Gates 800
-Voltage Supply – Internal 3V ~ 3.6V
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 7.5ns
-Package / Case 44-TQFP
-Mounting Type Surface Mount