-Internet of Things
XC9572XL-5VQG44I FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC9572XL-5VQG44I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9572XL-5VQG44I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9572XL5VQG44I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9572XL-5VQG44I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9572XL-5VQG44I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9572XL-5VQG44I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC9572XL-5VQG44I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9572XL-5VQG44I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9572XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC9572XL-5VQG44I Features
– Lower power operation
– Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
– Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• Enhanced data security features
support on all devices
– In-system programmable
– 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
– 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
– Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
• Excellent quality and reliability
• Fast concurrent programming
• Advanced system features
– Pb-free available for all packages
– 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
– Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
– Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
– Supports hot-plugging capability
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
– Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
– 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
– Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
– 20 year data retention
• Four pin-compatible device densities
– Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
– Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
– Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
Request XC9572XL-5VQG44I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9572XL-5VQG44I Overview
The FastFLASH XC9500XL family is a 3.3V CPLD family targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in leading-edge communications and computing systems, where high device reliability and low power dissipation is important. Each XC9572XL-5VQG44I device supports in-system programming (ISP) and the full IEEE Std 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan, allowing superior debug and design iteration capability for small form-factor packages. The XC9500XL family is designed to work closely with the Xilinx Virtex, Spartan-XL and XC4000XL FPGA families, allowing system designers to partition logic optimally between fast interface circuitry and high-density general purpose logic. logic density of the XC9572XL-5VQG44I devices ranges from 800 to 6400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. The XC9500XL family members are fully pin-compatible, allowing easy design migration across multiple density options in a given package footprint. The XC9572XL-5VQG44I architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability. Enhanced pin-locking capability avoids costly board rework. In-system programming throughout the full commercial operating range and a high programming endurance rating provide worry-free reconfigurations of system field upgrades. Extended data retention supports longer and more reliable system operating life. Advanced system features include output slew rate control and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system noise. Each user pin is compatible with 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V inputs, and the outputs may be configured for 3.3V or 2.5V operation. The XC9572XL-5VQG44I device exhibits symmetric full 3.3V output voltage swing to allow balanced rise and fall times.
XC9572XL-5VQG44I Tags integrated circuit
1. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
2. XC9572XL development board
3. High-Performance CPLD XC9572XL
4. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
5. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
6. XC9572XL reference design
7. XC9572XL evaluation board
8. Xilinx XC9572XL
9. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
Xilinx XC9572XL-5VQG44I TechnicalAttributes