-Internet of Things
XC9572XL-7VQ44I FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC9572XL-7VQ44I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9572XL-7VQ44I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9572XL7VQ44I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9572XL-7VQ44I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9572XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9572XL-7VQ44I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9572XL-7VQ44I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC9572XL-7VQ44I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9572XL-7VQ44I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC9572XL-7VQ44I Features
– 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
– Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
– Lower power operation
– Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
– Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
– Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
support on all devices
• Excellent quality and reliability
– Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
– Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
• Fast concurrent programming
• Four pin-compatible device densities
– 20 year data retention
– Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
– In-system programmable
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
– 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
– Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
– Supports hot-plugging capability
– 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
• Enhanced data security features
– Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
– Pb-free available for all packages
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• Advanced system features
– 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
– Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
Request XC9572XL-7VQ44I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9572XL-7VQ44I Overview
The FastFLASH XC9500XL family is a 3.3V CPLD family targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in leading-edge communications and computing systems, where high device reliability and low power dissipation is important. Each XC9572XL-7VQ44I device supports in-system programming (ISP) and the full IEEE Std 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan, allowing superior debug and design iteration capability for small form-factor packages. The XC9500XL family is designed to work closely with the Xilinx Virtex, Spartan-XL and XC4000XL FPGA families, allowing system designers to partition logic optimally between fast interface circuitry and high-density general purpose logic. logic density of the XC9572XL-7VQ44I devices ranges from 800 to 6400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. The XC9500XL family members are fully pin-compatible, allowing easy design migration across multiple density options in a given package footprint. The XC9572XL-7VQ44I architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability. Enhanced pin-locking capability avoids costly board rework. In-system programming throughout the full commercial operating range and a high programming endurance rating provide worry-free reconfigurations of system field upgrades. Extended data retention supports longer and more reliable system operating life. Advanced system features include output slew rate control and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system noise. Each user pin is compatible with 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V inputs, and the outputs may be configured for 3.3V or 2.5V operation. The XC9572XL-7VQ44I device exhibits symmetric full 3.3V output voltage swing to allow balanced rise and fall times.
The Xilinx Programmable logic array series XC9572XL-7VQ44I is 1.6K Gates 72 Macro Cells 125MHz 0.35um (CMOS) Technology 3.3V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC9572XL-7VQ44I Tags integrated circuit
1. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
2. XC9572XL evaluation board
3. Xilinx XC9572XL
4. XC9572XL reference design
5. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
6. XC9572XL development board
7. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
8. XC9572XL-7VQ44I Datasheet PDF
9. XC9572XL reference design
Xilinx XC9572XL-7VQ44I TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Macrocells 72
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 4
-Voltage Supply – Internal 3V ~ 3.6V
-Number of I/O 34
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 7.5ns
-Package / Case 44-TQFP
-Number of Gates 1600
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Supplier Device Package 44-VQFP (10×10)
-Programmable Type In System Programmable (min 10K program/erase cycles)