-Internet of Things
XCS20-4TQ144C FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCS20 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCS20-4TQ144C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCS20-4TQ144C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCS204TQ144C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCS20-4TQ144C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XCS20-4TQ144C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCS20-4TQ144C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XCS20-4TQ144C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCS20-4TQ144C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XCS20-4TQ144C Features
• In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx FPGAs
Request XCS20-4TQ144C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCS20-4TQ144C Overview
The Spartan® and the Spartan-XL FPGA families are a
high-volume production FPGA solution that delivers all the
key requirements for ASIC replacement up to 40,000 gates.
These requirements include high performance, on-chip
RAM, core solutions and prices that, in high volume,
approach and in many cases are equivalent to mask programmed
By streamlining the Spartan series feature set, leveraging
advanced process technologies and focusing on total cost
management, the Spartan series delivers the key features
required by ASIC and other high-volume logic users while
avoiding the initial cost, long development cycles and inherent
risk of conventional ASICs. The Spartan and Spartan-XL
families in the Spartan series have ten members, as
shown in Table 1.
Spartan/Spartan-XL FPGA Features
Note: The Spartan series devices described in this data
sheet include the 5V Spartan family and the 3.3V
Spartan-XL family. See the separate data sheets for more
advanced members for the Spartan Series.
• First ASIC replacement FPGA for high-volume production with on-chip RAM
• Density up to 1862 logic cells or 40,000 system gates
• Streamlined feature set based on XC4000 architecture
• System performance beyond 80 MHz
• Broad set of AllianceCORE and LogiCORE™ predefined solutions available
• Unlimited reprogrammability
• Low cost
• System level features
– Available in both 5V and 3.3V versions
– On-chip SelectRAM™ memory
– Fully PCI compliant
– Full readback capability for program verification and internal node observability
– Dedicated high-speed carry logic
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal networks
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible Boundary Scan logic
– Low cost plastic packages available in all densities
– Footprint compatibility in common packages
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx ISE® Classics development system
– Fully automatic mapping, placement and routing
Additional Spartan-XL Family Features
• 3.3V supply for low power with 5V tolerant I/Os
• Power down input
• Higher performance
• Faster carry logic
• More flexible high-speed clock network
• Latch capability in Configurable Logic Blocks
• Input fast capture latch
• Optional MUX or 2-input function generator on outputs
• 12 mA or 24 mA output drive
• 5V and 3.3V PCI compliant
• Enhanced Boundary Scan
• Express Mode configuration
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XCS20-4TQ144C is IC FPGA 5V C-TEMP 144-TQFP, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XCS20-4TQ144C Tags integrated circuit
1. XCS20-4TQ144C Datasheet PDF
2. XCS20 reference design
3. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA XCS20
4. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA evaluation kit
5. Xilinx XCS20
6. XCS20 evaluation board
7. XCS20 development board
8. Xilinx Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA development board
9. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA evaluation kit
Xilinx XCS20-4TQ144C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Gates 20000
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Supplier Device Package 144-TQFP (20×20)
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 144-LQFP
-Number of I/O 113
-Voltage – Supply 4.75V ~ 5.25V
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 950
-Number of LABs/CLBs 400
-Total RAM Bits 12800