-Internet of Things
XCS30XL-4PQG208C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XCS30XL-4PQG208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCS30XL-4PQG208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCS30XL-4PQG208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCS30XL-4PQG208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCS30XL4PQG208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCS30XL-4PQG208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCS30XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XCS30XL-4PQG208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCS30XL-4PQG208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XCS30XL-4PQG208C Features
• In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx FPGAs
Request XCS30XL-4PQG208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCS30XL-4PQG208C Overview
The Spartan® and the Spartan-XL FPGA families are a high-volume production FPGA solution that delivers all the key requirements for ASIC replacement up to 40,000 gates.
These requirements include high performance, on-chip RAM, core solutions and prices that, in high volume,
approach and in many cases are equivalent to mask programmed ASIC devices.
By streamlining the Spartan series feature set, leveraging advanced process technologies and focusing on total cost management, the Spartan series delivers the key features required by ASIC and other high-volume logic users while
avoiding the initial cost, long development cycles and inherent risk of conventional ASICs.
• First ASIC replacement FPGA for high-volume production with on-chip RAM
• Density up to 1862 logic cells or 40,000 system gates
• Streamlined feature set based on XC4000 architecture
• System performance beyond 80 MHz
• Broad set of AllianceCORE and LogiCORE™ predefined solutions available
• Unlimited reprogrammability
• Low cost
• System level features
– Available in both 5V and 3.3V versions
– On-chip SelectRAM™ memory
– Fully PCI compliant
– Full readback capability for program verification and internal node observability
– Dedicated high-speed carry logic
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal networks
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible Boundary Scan logic
– Low cost plastic packages available in all densities
– Footprint compatibility in common packages
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx ISE® Classics development system
– Fully automatic mapping, placement and routing
Additional Spartan-XL Family Features
• 3.3V supply for low power with 5V tolerant I/Os
• Power down input
• Higher performance
• Faster carry logic
• More flexible high-speed clock network
• Latch capability in Configurable Logic Blocks
• Input fast capture latch
• Optional MUX or 2-input function generator on outputs
• 12 mA or 24 mA output drive
• 5V and 3.3V PCI compliant
• Enhanced Boundary Scan
• Express Mode configuration
XCS30XL-4PQG208C Tags integrated circuit
1. XCS30XL evaluation board
2. Xilinx XCS30XL
3. XCS30XL-4PQG208C Datasheet PDF
4. XCS30XL development board
5. Xilinx Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA development board
6. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA XCS30XL
7. XCS30XL reference design
8. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA starter kit
9. XCS30XL development board
Xilinx XCS30XL-4PQG208C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of I/O 169
-Total RAM Bits 18432
-Package / Case 208-BFQFP
-Number of LABs/CLBs 576
-Supplier Device Package 208-PQFP (28×28)
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Number of Gates 30000
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 1368
-Voltage – Supply 3V ~ 3.6V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount