-Internet of Things
XCV600-5HQ240I FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV600 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XCV600-5HQ240I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCV600-5HQ240I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV6005HQ240I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV600-5HQ240I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV600-5HQ240I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV600-5HQ240I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XCV600-5HQ240I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCV600-5HQ240I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XCV600-5HQ240I Features
– Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary local clock nets
– Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
– LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
– Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Internal 3-state bussing
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
– Dedicated multiplier support
– System performance up to 200 MHz
– 16 high-performance interface standards
• 0.22 μm 5-layer metal process
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
– 66-MHz PCI Compliant
• Hierarchical memory system
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Four programming modes
– Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
– Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
• 100% factory tested
– Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
– Unlimited re-programmability
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
Request XCV600-5HQ240I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCV600-5HQ240I Overview
The XCV600-5HQ240I of Virtex FPGA family delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.
Building on experience gained from previous generations of
FPGAs, the Virtex family represents a revolutionary step
forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide
variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of
fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process
technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and
high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances
design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.
Refer to the Virtex 2.5V XCV600-5HQ240I commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XCV600-5HQ240I is Field Programmable Gate Arrays, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XCV600-5HQ240I Tags integrated circuit
1. XCV600 evaluation board
2. Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs development board
3. XCV600-5HQ240I Datasheet PDF
4. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs evaluation kit
5. Xilinx XCV600
6. XCV600 development board
7. XCV600 reference design
8. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV600
9. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs evaluation kit
Xilinx XCV600-5HQ240I TechnicalAttributes
-Supplier Device Package 240-PQFP (32×32)
-Total RAM Bits 98304
-Number of Gates 661111
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Number of LABs/CLBs 3456
-Number of I/O 166
-Package / Case 240-BFQFP Exposed Pad
-Voltage – Supply 2.375V ~ 2.625V
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 15552
-Mounting Type Surface Mount