-Internet of Things
XQ2V3000-4CG717V FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQ2V30004CG717V in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQ2V3000-4CG717V pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQ2V3000-4CG717V?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQ2V3000-4CG717V, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How to obtain XQ2V3000-4CG717V technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQ2V3000-4CG717V” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQ2V3000 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XQ2V3000-4CG717V devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQ2V3000-4CG717V inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XQ2V3000-4CG717V Features
• SelectRAM Memory Hierarchy
– High-resolution phase shifting
• Predictable, fast routing delay, independent of fanout
• Densities from 1M to 6M system gates
• Digitally Controlled Impedance (DCI) I/O: on-chip termination resistors for single-ended I/O standards
• Programmable sink current (2 mA to 24 mA) per I/O
• 622+ Mb/s I/O (Advance Data)
(–40°C to +100°C)
– Precise clock de-skew
• Low-Voltage Positive Emitter-Coupled Logic (LVPECL) I/O
• High-performance interfaces to external memory
• Up to 1 Mb of distributed SelectRAM resources
• Fourth-generation segmented routing structure
• 16 global clock multiplexer buffers
• Industry’s first military-grade platform FPGA solution
• SelectIO-Ultra Technology
Series Development Systems
• IP-immersion architecture
• PCI compliant (32/33 MHz) at 3.3V
– High-bandwidth data path
• Bus LVDS I/O
• Lightning Data Transport (LDT) I/O with current driver buffers
(–55°C to +125°C) or industrial temperature range
• Built-in DDR input and output registers
• Up to 824 user I/Os
• Differential signaling
• 622 Mb/s Low-Voltage Differential Signaling I/O (LVDS) with current mode drivers
• 19 single-ended and six differential standards
• Proprietary high-performance SelectLink Technology
• High-performance clock management circuitry
• 100% factory tested
– Flexible frequency synthesis
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
• Active interconnect technology
• 2.5 Mb of dual-port RAM in 18 Kbit block SelectRAM resources
• 300+ MHz internal clock speed (Advance Data)
• Up to 12 DCM (Digital Clock Manager) modules
• Ceramic and plastic wire-bond and flip-chip grid array packages
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range
Request XQ2V3000-4CG717V FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQ2V3000-4CG717V Overview
The XQ2V3000-4CG717V is a platform FPGA developed for high performance from low-density to high-density designs that are based on IP cores and customized modules. The family delivers complete solutions for telecommunication, wireless, networking, video, and DSP applications, including PCI, LVDS, and DDR interfaces.The leading-edge 0.15 µm / 0.12 µm CMOS 8-layer metal process and the Virtex-II architecture are optimized for high speed with low power consumption. Combining a wide variety of flexible features and a large range of densities up to 10 million system gates, the XQ2V3000-4CG717V enhances programmable logic design capabilities and is a powerful alternative to mask-programmed gates arrays.
XQ2V3000-4CG717V Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs development board
2. Xilinx XQ2V3000
3. XQ2V3000 reference design
4. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs XQ2V3000
5. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs starter kit
6. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs evaluation kit
7. XQ2V3000-4CG717V Datasheet PDF
8. XQ2V3000 evaluation board
9. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs XQ2V3000
Xilinx XQ2V3000-4CG717V TechnicalAttributes