-Internet of Things
XQ2V3000-4CGG717M FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQ2V3000-4CGG717M?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQ2V3000-4CGG717M, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How to obtain XQ2V3000-4CGG717M technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQ2V3000-4CGG717M” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XQ2V3000-4CGG717M devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQ2V3000-4CGG717M inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQ2V30004CGG717M in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQ2V3000-4CGG717M pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQ2V3000 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XQ2V3000-4CGG717M Features
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range
• Differential signaling
• Built-in DDR input and output registers
Series Development Systems
• 19 single-ended and six differential standards
• High-performance clock management circuitry
– High-bandwidth data path
• 16 global clock multiplexer buffers
• Fourth-generation segmented routing structure
– Precise clock de-skew
• Bus LVDS I/O
• 300+ MHz internal clock speed (Advance Data)
• SelectRAM Memory Hierarchy
• 2.5 Mb of dual-port RAM in 18 Kbit block SelectRAM resources
– Flexible frequency synthesis
• Predictable, fast routing delay, independent of fanout
• Industry’s first military-grade platform FPGA solution
• Digitally Controlled Impedance (DCI) I/O: on-chip termination resistors for single-ended I/O standards
• Up to 12 DCM (Digital Clock Manager) modules
• High-performance interfaces to external memory
• Ceramic and plastic wire-bond and flip-chip grid array packages
• 100% factory tested
• Up to 1 Mb of distributed SelectRAM resources
• Up to 824 user I/Os
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
• 622 Mb/s Low-Voltage Differential Signaling I/O (LVDS) with current mode drivers
(–40°C to +100°C)
• Lightning Data Transport (LDT) I/O with current driver buffers
– High-resolution phase shifting
• Programmable sink current (2 mA to 24 mA) per I/O
• IP-immersion architecture
• Low-Voltage Positive Emitter-Coupled Logic (LVPECL) I/O
• Proprietary high-performance SelectLink Technology
• Active interconnect technology
• PCI compliant (32/33 MHz) at 3.3V
• 622+ Mb/s I/O (Advance Data)
• Densities from 1M to 6M system gates
(–55°C to +125°C) or industrial temperature range
• SelectIO-Ultra Technology
Request XQ2V3000-4CGG717M FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQ2V3000-4CGG717M Overview
The XQ2V3000-4CGG717M is a platform FPGA developed for high performance from low-density to high-density designs that are based on IP cores and customized modules. The family delivers complete solutions for telecommunication, wireless, networking, video, and DSP applications, including PCI, LVDS, and DDR interfaces.The leading-edge 0.15 µm / 0.12 µm CMOS 8-layer metal process and the Virtex-II architecture are optimized for high speed with low power consumption. Combining a wide variety of flexible features and a large range of densities up to 10 million system gates, the XQ2V3000-4CGG717M enhances programmable logic design capabilities and is a powerful alternative to mask-programmed gates arrays.
XQ2V3000-4CGG717M Tags integrated circuit
1. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs XQ2V3000
2. XQ2V3000-4CGG717M Datasheet PDF
3. XQ2V3000 reference design
4. XQ2V3000 development board
5. Xilinx XQ2V3000
6. XQ2V3000 evaluation board
7. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs starter kit
8. Xilinx QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs development board
9. XQ2V3000 development board
Xilinx XQ2V3000-4CGG717M TechnicalAttributes