-Internet of Things
XQ2V6000-BG575M FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQ2V6000 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQ2V6000-BG575M technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQ2V6000-BG575M” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQ2V6000BG575M in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQ2V6000-BG575M pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQ2V6000-BG575M?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQ2V6000-BG575M, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XQ2V6000-BG575M devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQ2V6000-BG575M inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XQ2V6000-BG575M Features
• Fourth-generation segmented routing structure
• Up to 824 user I/Os
• Active interconnect technology
– Precise clock de-skew
• 622+ Mb/s I/O (Advance Data)
• 300+ MHz internal clock speed (Advance Data)
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range
• Lightning Data Transport (LDT) I/O with current driver buffers
• 622 Mb/s Low-Voltage Differential Signaling I/O (LVDS) with current mode drivers
• Up to 12 DCM (Digital Clock Manager) modules
(–40°C to +100°C)
• SelectRAM Memory Hierarchy
• SelectIO-Ultra Technology
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
• Up to 1 Mb of distributed SelectRAM resources
• Densities from 1M to 6M system gates
• Ceramic and plastic wire-bond and flip-chip grid array packages
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation Series and Alliance
• Proprietary high-performance SelectLink Technology
• 16 global clock multiplexer buffers
• Predictable, fast routing delay, independent of fanout
• 2.5 Mb of dual-port RAM in 18 Kbit block SelectRAM resources
(–55°C to +125°C) or industrial temperature range
• Low-Voltage Positive Emitter-Coupled Logic (LVPECL) I/O
• 19 single-ended and six differential standards
– High-resolution phase shifting
– Flexible frequency synthesis
– Double Data Rate (DDR) link
• High-performance interfaces to external memory
• PCI compliant (32/33 MHz) at 3.3V
• Digitally Controlled Impedance (DCI) I/O: on-chip termination resistors for single-ended I/O standards
• Bus LVDS I/O
• Internal 3-state busing
• High-performance clock management circuitry
• Differential signaling
• Built-in DDR input and output registers
• Programmable sink current (2 mA to 24 mA) per I/O
• IP-immersion architecture
– High-bandwidth data path
Request XQ2V6000-BG575M FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQ2V6000-BG575M Overview
The XQ2V6000-BG575M is a platform FPGA developed for high performance from low-density to high-density designs that are based on IP cores and customized modules. The family delivers complete solutions for telecommunication, wireless, networking, video, and DSP applications, including PCI, LVDS, and DDR interfaces.The leading-edge 0.15 µm / 0.12 µm CMOS 8-layer metal process and the Virtex-II architecture are optimized for high speed with low power consumption. Combining a wide variety of flexible features and a large range of densities up to 10 million system gates, the XQ2V6000-BG575M enhances programmable logic design capabilities and is a powerful alternative to mask-programmed gates arrays.
XQ2V6000-BG575M Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs development board
2. XQ2V6000 evaluation board
3. XQ2V6000 development board
4. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs starter kit
5. Xilinx XQ2V6000
6. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs evaluation kit
7. XQ2V6000 reference design
8. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs XQ2V6000
9. QPro Virtex-II 1.5V Platform FPGAs starter kit
Xilinx XQ2V6000-BG575M TechnicalAttributes