-Internet of Things
XQV1000E-2BG560N FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XQV1000E-2BG560N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV1000E-2BG560N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV1000E2BG560N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV1000E-2BG560N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XQV1000E-2BG560N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV1000E-2BG560N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV1000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV1000E-2BG560N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV1000E-2BG560N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XQV1000E-2BG560N Features
– 200 MHz ZBT* SRAMs
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Unlimited reprogrammability
• Advanced Packaging Options
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Clock Multiply and Divide
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
– 200 Mb/s DDR SDRAMs
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– Designed for low-power operation
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
– Dual port block RAM capability
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Digitally-Synthesized 50% duty cycle for Double Data Rate (DDR) Applications
• Differential Signalling Support
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
Request XQV1000E-2BG560N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV1000E-2BG560N Overview
The XQV1000E-2BG560N FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV1000E-2BG560N delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV1000E-2BG560N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV1000E-2BG560N family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV1000E-2BG560N devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV1000E-2BG560N I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV1000E-2BG560N Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XQV1000E
2. XQV1000E development board
3. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
4. XQV1000E-2BG560N Datasheet PDF
5. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
6. XQV1000E reference design
7. XQV1000E evaluation board
8. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
9. XQV1000E-2BG560N Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XQV1000E-2BG560N TechnicalAttributes