-Internet of Things
XQV1000E-5HQ240N FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV1000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQV1000E-5HQ240N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV1000E-5HQ240N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV1000E-5HQ240N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV1000E-5HQ240N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV1000E5HQ240N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV1000E-5HQ240N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XQV1000E-5HQ240N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV1000E-5HQ240N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XQV1000E-5HQ240N Features
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
– Clock Multiply and Divide
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– Designed for low-power operation
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
• Differential Signalling Support
– Dual port block RAM capability
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– 200 MHz ZBT* SRAMs
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
• Advanced Packaging Options
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Internal 3-state bussing
– 200 Mb/s DDR SDRAMs
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Digitally-Synthesized 50% duty cycle for Double Data Rate (DDR) Applications
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
Request XQV1000E-5HQ240N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV1000E-5HQ240N Overview
The XQV1000E-5HQ240N FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV1000E-5HQ240N delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV1000E-5HQ240N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV1000E-5HQ240N family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV1000E-5HQ240N devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV1000E-5HQ240N I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV1000E-5HQ240N Tags integrated circuit
1. XQV1000E evaluation board
2. Xilinx XQV1000E
3. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
4. XQV1000E-5HQ240N Datasheet PDF
5. XQV1000E reference design
6. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
7. XQV1000E development board
8. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV1000E
9. XQV1000E-5HQ240N Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XQV1000E-5HQ240N TechnicalAttributes