-Internet of Things
XQV1000E-6CG560I FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV1000E-6CG560I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV1000E-6CG560I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XQV1000E-6CG560I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV1000E-6CG560I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV1000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV1000E6CG560I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV1000E-6CG560I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XQV1000E-6CG560I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV1000E-6CG560I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XQV1000E-6CG560I Features
• Differential Signalling Support
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Compatible with standard differential devices
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– Dual port block RAM capability
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Digitally-Synthesized 50% duty cycle for Double Data Rate (DDR) Applications
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Designed for low-power operation
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Clock Multiply and Divide
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– 200 MHz ZBT* SRAMs
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
• Advanced Packaging Options
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Internal 3-state bussing
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– 200 Mb/s DDR SDRAMs
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
Request XQV1000E-6CG560I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV1000E-6CG560I Overview
The XQV1000E-6CG560I FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV1000E-6CG560I delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV1000E-6CG560I devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV1000E-6CG560I family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV1000E-6CG560I devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV1000E-6CG560I I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV1000E-6CG560I Tags integrated circuit
1. XQV1000E reference design
2. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
3. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV1000E
4. Xilinx XQV1000E
5. XQV1000E evaluation board
6. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
7. XQV1000E development board
8. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
9. Xilinx XQV1000E
Xilinx XQV1000E-6CG560I TechnicalAttributes