-Internet of Things
XQV2000E-5BG680N FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV2000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV2000E5BG680N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV2000E-5BG680N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XQV2000E-5BG680N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV2000E-5BG680N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV2000E-5BG680N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV2000E-5BG680N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How to obtain XQV2000E-5BG680N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV2000E-5BG680N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XQV2000E-5BG680N Features
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– Designed for low-power operation
– Digitally-Synthesized 50% duty cycle for Double Data Rate (DDR) Applications
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
• Differential Signalling Support
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
– Dual port block RAM capability
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
– Clock Multiply and Divide
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Compatible with standard differential devices
Request XQV2000E-5BG680N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV2000E-5BG680N Overview
The XQV2000E-5BG680N FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV2000E-5BG680N delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV2000E-5BG680N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV2000E-5BG680N family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV2000E-5BG680N devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV2000E-5BG680N I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV2000E-5BG680N Tags integrated circuit
1. XQV2000E-5BG680N Datasheet PDF
2. XQV2000E evaluation board
3. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
4. XQV2000E development board
5. XQV2000E reference design
6. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
7. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV2000E
8. Xilinx XQV2000E
9. XQV2000E development board
Xilinx XQV2000E-5BG680N TechnicalAttributes