-Internet of Things
XQV2000E-5FG680N FAQ Chips
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV2000E-5FG680N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV2000E-5FG680N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XQV2000E-5FG680N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV2000E-5FG680N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XQV2000E-5FG680N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV2000E-5FG680N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV2000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV2000E5FG680N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV2000E-5FG680N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XQV2000E-5FG680N Features
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
• Differential Signalling Support
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Clock Multiply and Divide
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Dual port block RAM capability
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Designed for low-power operation
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Dedicated multiplier support
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Digitally-Synthesized 50% duty cycle for Double Data Rate (DDR) Applications
Request XQV2000E-5FG680N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV2000E-5FG680N Overview
The XQV2000E-5FG680N FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV2000E-5FG680N delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV2000E-5FG680N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV2000E-5FG680N family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV2000E-5FG680N devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV2000E-5FG680N I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV2000E-5FG680N Tags integrated circuit
1. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
2. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV2000E
3. Xilinx XQV2000E
4. XQV2000E evaluation board
5. XQV2000E-5FG680N Datasheet PDF
6. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
7. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
8. XQV2000E reference design
9. XQV2000E evaluation board
Xilinx XQV2000E-5FG680N TechnicalAttributes