-Internet of Things
XQV600E-4CB228M FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XQV600E-4CB228M devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV600E-4CB228M inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV600E4CB228M in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV600E-4CB228M pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV600E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQV600E-4CB228M technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV600E-4CB228M” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV600E-4CB228M?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV600E-4CB228M, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XQV600E-4CB228M Features
• 0.18 µm 6-Layer Metal Process
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
– Designed for low-power operation
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– 1.27 mm BGA
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
– 1.0 mm BGA
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
• Advanced Packaging Options
– Die-temperature sensor diode
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
– Dual port block RAM capability
• Differential Signalling Support
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
Request XQV600E-4CB228M FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV600E-4CB228M Overview
The Virtex-E FPGA family XQV600E-4CB228M delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex-E XQV600E-4CB228M FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.XQV600E-4CB228M devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that
comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all
interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing
resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the
Virtex-E family to accommodate even the largest and most
Virtex-E XQV600E-4CB228M FPGAs are SRAM-based, and are customized by
loading configuration data into internal memory cells. Configuration data can be read from an external SPROM (master serial mode), or can be written into the FPGA
(SelectMAP, slave serial, and JTAG modes).
The standard Xilinx Foundation Series and Alliance Series
Development systems deliver complete design support for
Virtex-E, covering every aspect from behavioral and schematic entry, through simulation, automatic design translation and implementation, to the creation and downloading of
a configuration bit stream.Higher Performance
Virtex-E XQV600E-4CB228M devices provide better performance than previous
generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous
system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s
using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at
33 MHz or 66 MHz.
While performance is design-dependent, many designs
operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can
achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV600E-4CB228M Tags integrated circuit
1. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
2. XQV600E development board
3. XQV600E-4CB228M Datasheet PDF
4. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV600E
5. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
6. Xilinx XQV600E
7. XQV600E reference design
8. XQV600E evaluation board
9. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV600E
Xilinx XQV600E-4CB228M TechnicalAttributes