-Internet of Things
XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3SD3400A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3A DSP FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3SD3400A4FGG676CES in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES Features
• Common footprints support easy density migration
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debug port
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, HSTL/SSTL differential I/O with integrated differential termination resistors
• Load multiple bitstreams under FPGA control
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI support
• Integrated 18-bit pre-adder
• Wide frequency range (5 MHz to over 320 MHz)
• Full 3.3V ± 10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Up to 519 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• BGA and CSP packaging with Pb-free options
• Low-cost Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
• Low-cost, space-saving SPI serial Flash PROM
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• Very low cost, high-performance DSP solution for high-volume, cost-conscious applications
• Densities up to 53712 logic cells, including optional shift register
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• High-resolution phase shifting
• Low-power option reduces quiescent current
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Integrated adder for complex multiply or multiply-add operation
• Up to 2268 Kbits of fast block RAM with byte write enables for processor applications
• Eight low-skew global clock networks, eight additional clocks per half device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• 250 MHz XtremeDSP DSP48A Slices
• Registered outputs on the block RAM with operation of at least 280 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
• Post-configuration CRC checking
• Available pipeline stages for enhanced performance of at least 250 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• Efficient wide multiplexers, wide logic, fast carry logic
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Dual-range VCCAUX supply simplifies 3.3V-only design
• XA Automotive version available
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• QUIETIO standard reduces I/O switching noise
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Optional cascaded Multiply or MAC
• Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Clock skew elimination (delay locked loop)
• Suspend, Hibernate modes reduce system power
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended I/O
• Up to 373 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Frequency synthesis, multiplication, division
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Dedicated 18-bit by 18-bit multiplier
• Eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• x8 or x8/x16 BPI parallel NOR Flash PROM
• 48-bit accumulator for multiply-accumulate (MAC) operation
Request XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES Overview
The XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) solves the design challenges in most high- volume,
cost-sensitive, high-performance DSP applications. The
two-member family offers densities ranging from 1.8 to 3.4 million
The Spartan-3A DSP family builds on the success of the
Spartan-3A FPGA family by increasing the amount of memory per
logic and adding XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. New features
improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration.
These Spartan-3A DSP FPGA enhancements, combined with
proven 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and
bandwidth per dollar than ever before, setting the new standard in
the programmable logic and DSP processing industry.
The Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs extend and enhance the Spartan-3A
FPGA family. The XC3SD1800A and the XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES devices
are tailored for DSP applications and have additional block RAM
and XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. The XtremeDSP DSP48A slices
replace the 18×18 multipliers found in the Spartan-3A devices and
are based on the DSP48 blocks found in the Virtex-4 devices.
The block RAMs are also enhanced to run faster by adding an
output register. Both the block RAM and DSP48A slices in the
Spartan-3A DSP devices run at 250 MHz in the lowest cost,
standard -4 speed grade.
Because of their exceptional DSP price/performance ratio,
Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of
consumer electronics applications, such as broadband access,
home networking, display/projection, and digital television.
The XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES is a superior alternative to mask
programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, lengthy
development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional
ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in
the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility
XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3SD3400A development board
2. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA starter kit
3. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA evaluation kit
4. XC3SD3400A reference design
5. Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP FPGA development board
6. XC3SD3400A evaluation board
7. XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES Datasheet PDF
8. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA XC3SD3400A
9. XC3SD3400A reference design
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4FGG676CES TechnicalAttributes