-Internet of Things
XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC6SLX100T Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan 6 FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC6SLX100T3FGG484I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I Features
Up to 3.2 Gb/s
Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
Efficient DSP48A1 slices
3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2, -3, and -3N speed grades)
Low-cost PCI technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
Lower-power 1.0V core voltage (LX FPGAs, -1L only)
High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA, Aurora, 1G Ethernet, PCI Express, OBSAI, CPRI, EPON, GPON, DisplayPort, and XAUI
Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multi-pin wake-up, control enhancement
Hot swap compliance
High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
Multiple efficient integrated blocks
Low static and dynamic power
Optimized selection of I/O standards
Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface banks
Designed for low cost
Request XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I Overview
The Spartan®-6 family provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for high-volume applications. The
thirteen-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 147,443 logic cells, with half the power consumption of previous
Spartan families, and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that
delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the Spartan-6 family offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input lookup table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation
DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO™ technology, poweroptimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express® compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management
modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a lowcost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. Spartan-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for
high-volume logic designs, consumer-oriented DSP designs, and cost-sensitive embedded applications. Spartan-6 FPGAs are the
programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable
designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins.、
· Spartan-6 Family:
· Spartan-6 LXFPGA: Logic optimized
· Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
· Designed for low cost
· Multiple efficient integrated blocks
· Optimized selection of /O standards Staggered pads
· High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
· Low static and dynamic power
· 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power Hibemate power-down mode for zero power
· Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multi-pin wake-up, control enhancement
· Lower-power 1.0V core voltage(LX FPGAs,-1L only)
· High performance 1.2V core voltage(LX and LXT FPGAS,-2,-3, and-3N speed grades)
· Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectlOTM interface banks
· Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential l/O
· Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
· Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces Hot swap compliance
· Adjustable /O slew rates to improve signal integrity
· High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAS
· Up to 3.2Gb/s
· High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA, Aurora,
1G Ethernet, PCI Express, OBSAl, CPRI, EPON, GPON, DisplayPort, and XAUl
· Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs(LXT)
· Low-cost PCI@ technology support compatible with the
33 MHz,32-and 64-bit specification.
· Efficient DSP48A1 slices
· High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
· Fast 18x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
· Pipelining and cascading capability
· Pre-adder to assist filter applications
· Integrated Memory Controller blocks
· DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
· Data rates up to 800 Mb/s(12.8 Gb/s peak bandwidth)
Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
· Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
· Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
· Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
· LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
· Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
· Fast block RAM with byte write enable
18Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
· Clock Management Tile(CMT) for enhanced performance
· Low noise, flexible clocking
· Digital Clock Managers(DCMs) eliminate clock skew and duty cycle distortion
· Phase-Locked Loops(PLLs) for low-jitter clocking
· Frequency synthesis with simultaneous multiplication, division, and phase shifting
· Sixteen low-skew global clock networks
· Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
· 2-pin auto-detect configuration
· Broad third-party SPI(up to ×4) and NOR flash support Feature rich Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple bitstreams, using watchdog protection
· Enhanced security for design protection
· Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
· AES bitstream encryption in the larger devices
· Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlazeTM soft processor
· Industry-leading IP and reference designs
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I is FPGA Spartan-6 LXT Family 101261 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 484Pin FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGAs development board
2. XC6SLX100T development board
3. XC6SLX100T evaluation board
4. Spartan-6 FPGAs XC6SLX100T
5. XC6SLX100T reference design
6. Spartan-6 FPGAs starter kit
7. XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I Datasheet PDF
8. Spartan-6 FPGAs evaluation kit
9. Spartan-6 FPGAs XC6SLX100T
Xilinx XC6SLX100T-3FGG484I TechnicalAttributes
-Product Lifecycle Status Active
-HK STC License NLR
-Mounting Style Surface Mount
-Lead-Free Status Lead Free