-Internet of Things
XCS30XL-5TQ144C FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCS30XL5TQ144C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCS30XL-5TQ144C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XCS30XL-5TQ144C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCS30XL-5TQ144C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XCS30XL-5TQ144C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCS30XL-5TQ144C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCS30XL-5TQ144C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCS30XL-5TQ144C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCS30XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XCS30XL-5TQ144C Features
• In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx FPGAs
Request XCS30XL-5TQ144C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCS30XL-5TQ144C Overview
The Spartan™ and the Spartan-XL families are a high-volume production FPGA solution that delivers all the key requirements for ASIC replacement up to 40,000 gates. These requirements include high performance, on-chip RAM, core solutions and prices that, in high volume, approach and in many cases are equivalent to mask programmed ASIC devices.
The Spartan series is the result of more than 14 years of FPGA design experience and feedback from thousands of customers. By streamlining the Spartan series feature set, leveraging advanced process technologies and focusing on total cost management, the Spartan series delivers the key features required by ASIC and other high-volume logic users while avoiding the initial cost, long development cycles and inherent risk of conventional ASICs.
Note: The Spartan series devices described in this data sheet include the 5V Spartan family and the 3.3V Spartan-XL family. See the separate data sheet for the 2.5V Spartan-II family.
• First ASIC replacement FPGA for high-volume production with on-chip RAM
• Density up to 1862 logic cells or 40,000 system gates
• Streamlined feature set based on XC4000 architecture
• System performance beyond 80 MHz
• Broad set of AllianceCORE™ and LogiCORE™ predefined solutions available
• Unlimited reprogrammability
• Low cost
• System level features – Available in both 5V and 3.3V versions
– On-chip SelectRAM™ memory
– Fully PCI compliant
– Full readback capability for program verification and internal node observability
– Dedicated high-speed carry logic
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal networks
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible Boundary Scan logic
– Low cost plastic packages available in all densities
– Footprint compatibility in common packages
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx development system
– Foundation Series: Integrated, shrink-wrap software
– Alliance Series: Dozens of PC and workstation third party development systems supported
– Fully automatic mapping, placement and routing
XCS30XL-5TQ144C Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA XCS30XL
2. XCS30XL-5TQ144C Datasheet PDF
3. XCS30XL development board
4. XCS30XL reference design
5. XCS30XL evaluation board
6. Xilinx XCS30XL
7. Xilinx Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA development board
8. Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA evaluation kit
9. XCS30XL reference design
Xilinx XCS30XL-5TQ144C TechnicalAttributes
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Supplier Device Package 144-TQFP (20×20)
-Total RAM Bits 18432
-Voltage – Supply 3V ~ 3.6V
-Number of I/O 113
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 1368
-Package / Case 144-LQFP
-Number of Gates 30000
-Number of LABs/CLBs 576