-Internet of Things
XQV600E-1BG432N FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV600E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XQV600E-1BG432N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV600E-1BG432N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV600E-1BG432N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV600E-1BG432N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV600E1BG432N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV600E-1BG432N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XQV600E-1BG432N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV600E-1BG432N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XQV600E-1BG432N Features
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
• Differential Signalling Support
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– 1.0 mm BGA
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Designed for low-power operation
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Internal 3-state bussing
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
• Advanced Packaging Options
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
• 0.18 µm 6-Layer Metal Process
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Dual port block RAM capability
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– 1.27 mm BGA
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
Request XQV600E-1BG432N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV600E-1BG432N Overview
The Virtex-E FPGA family XQV600E-1BG432N delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex-E XQV600E-1BG432N FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.XQV600E-1BG432N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that
comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all
interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing
resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the
Virtex-E family to accommodate even the largest and most
Virtex-E XQV600E-1BG432N FPGAs are SRAM-based, and are customized by
loading configuration data into internal memory cells. Configuration data can be read from an external SPROM (master serial mode), or can be written into the FPGA
(SelectMAP, slave serial, and JTAG modes).
The standard Xilinx Foundation Series and Alliance Series
Development systems deliver complete design support for
Virtex-E, covering every aspect from behavioral and schematic entry, through simulation, automatic design translation and implementation, to the creation and downloading of
a configuration bit stream.Higher Performance
Virtex-E XQV600E-1BG432N devices provide better performance than previous
generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous
system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s
using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at
33 MHz or 66 MHz.
While performance is design-dependent, many designs
operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can
achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV600E-1BG432N Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XQV600E
2. Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
3. XQV600E-1BG432N Datasheet PDF
4. XQV600E development board
5. XQV600E reference design
6. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
7. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV600E
8. XQV600E evaluation board
9. XQV600E development board
Xilinx XQV600E-1BG432N TechnicalAttributes